Please write me directly at email@example.com
- Have a workshop at your school, with your league, with your team or do-it-yourself with a workshop manual.
- Have a presentation made at your church, PTO, league meetings, coaches meetings, or any other place where concerned parents are gathered.
- Help organize grass roots support right in your neighborhood.
- Send e-mail to your Massachusetts' legislators asking them to support this movement and the legislation found on the website.
- Become part of the Letter to the Editor Campaign to change youth sport.
- Fundraising efforts (directly or indirectly).
- Providing introductions to Athletic Directors, Leagues, teams, coaches, donors, school departments, and businesses to further support for this effort.
- Public Relations/Advertising consulting.
If you are ready to make a difference in youth and
school sports, simply fill in the form below. Your
name or any other information will not be given to anyone
without your consent. Only your e-mail address is mandatory
to make a comment.